Sunday, September 23, 2012

Heart Hurt

It has been one year, I stopped to write here. Not because I'm busy (one of the reasons) but I am totally lazy... I think I don't really write as good as other people.. I am more likely love to talk and share my thought verbally.

Lazy in doing everything...i don't know why i am so a lazy bum!! Even my mum always nagging at me....hahahaha

As the time goes by, I really forgot that I have been graduated for 1 year already...fuhh..time flew like a wind...so fast and we sometimes don't even realize it. In this year..I learned more about life..

Yeah..I am working now in a private college in Penang and after waiting so long, I am now MA student (yippie!!) I moved in with my bestie and went back home only on the weekends (still my dad's lil' girl)..

So many things happen in this 1year...happy, sad, frustrated, excitement etc. 

Right now I am having a big fat problem regarding my heart.. Our heart in our body, actually is a very complicated organ.. every feeling in it...really hard to translate even by the owner..

I hope I can solve this problem ASAP.. I dont want to hurt more people's feeling by doing this...(T_T)

Dalam keratan ayat 24 surah al-Anfaal, Allah berfirman:

وَٱعۡلَمُوٓاْ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ يَحُولُ بَيۡنَ ٱلۡمَرۡءِ وَقَلۡبِهِۦ

"...ketahuilah bahawa sesungguhnya Allah berkuasa mengubah atau menyekat (Allah menjadi pendinding) di antara seseorang itu dengan (pekerjaan) hatinya .."







No comments:

Post a Comment